And now i sleep with 80 percent

And i wake up with 77 percent

And screen time is almost about 7 hours

Normal use with whatsapp youtube and music for my gym

Its lasting me 1 and half day

When its full its showing me 1 day 20 hours 

What have you done in order to improve?

Apprentice

I ve replaced 2 exynos and now I have the snapdragon version. It does last much longer.

I can't use some Samsung services but I'm ok with it .

First Poster

I have noticed that the battery doesn't last. I hv just charged overnight to 100% .it's 11.am and already down to 55%. My S7edge battery life was better 

.I do the same things by cleaning running apps in the background  but still  the same. It don't last.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@dani8501 What settings did you change?  If I have the right settings maybe i wont lose 10% from waing up at 7am to getting to work at 9am

Apprentice

@Opoo wrote:

I have noticed that the battery doesn't last. I hv just charged overnight to 100% .it's 11.am and already down to 55%. My S7edge battery life was better 

.I do the same things by cleaning running apps in the background  but still  the same. It don't last.

Welcome to the club

Apprentice
By the way just reporting.... That software update I got a couple of days ago which was supposed to fix bugs etc.. And I was crossing fingers to get the battery fixed? Well... So far no improvement.... Still the same results..

It would be good to know when peoples devices were made - newer ones if they are getting good battery as intended may mean hardware? Would also like to know what software people are running, is there a problem for instance with carrier firmware rather than the Samsung unlocked one - I'm not really angry, enjoying my S10 plus certainly but concerned that if it is a hardware large batch issue that the battery will only get worse and not last for the 2 years .

I'd be happy with a software fix for sure but I really can't see it - no reports on big sites to get samsung to take notice. 

Explorer
Aye, weirdly one person I spoke to on the Samsung Stars helpline admitted there had been an issue with an early batch that folk who pre ordered had received. But I've yet to get a replacement from them. And yeah, no official admission of the problem in writing. Any emails answers I've and from their customer services are conspicuously evasive about the issue.

@RobMay wrote:
Aye, weirdly one person I spoke to on the Samsung Stars helpline admitted there had been an issue with an early batch that folk who pre ordered had received. But I've yet to get a replacement from them. And yeah, no official admission of the problem in writing. Any emails answers I've and from their customer services are conspicuously evasive about the issue.

Admitting a problem like this :( Not great - My second one from EE was made on the 9th March so it is newer than my first as I got it on release date - basically this means peoples pre-orders for release day were bad and also other newer batches like mine - again this would mean an extreme amount of S10's would be suffering, doesn't seem to be enough on here or on google searches to make news ( like FOLD breaking 2nd day ) 

Anyway I hope this isn't hardware - i may go back to a samsung store and see what they say - I;m out of my 30 day with EE now so it is down to Samsung. 

Top Liked Authors