Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Navigator

Kim89 - looks decent to me. Wish I was at that point!

Explorer

how can u use whatsapp for about 5 hrs and 3%?!?!? mine is 40 min and 7 %...

Navigator

Kim89 - looks decent to me. Wish I was at that point! Strangely I've found some apps misbehaving and draining battery even though they are out to sleep and I have restricted background activity and data (and haven't even opened the app) ... I'm looking at you Airbnb!!!

Explorer

i got the update 4 days ago (Sweden) still the same battery use.. terrible!!

First Poster
What seemed to make a difference to me was clearing the 3 settings (Settings, Network and the other one under Network. There is also a helpful youtubevideo regarding things to turn off. But try resetting the 3 settings, clearing the play service cache, wiping the cache on the bootsceeen and see how far you get.

I'm currently on 91% and 1h5m screen time browsing the web.
Troubleshooter

FC751707-DAAA-4B72-8A4A-DF9391C81FF1.jpeg

This is my stats. Very low usage yesterday, never really had an issue with battery drain.

Highlighted
Explorer
EE update is there for me now.
Apprentice

Screenshot_20190401-084615_Software update.jpg

Are people getting further updates from this? Ive had it for about a week but not made much change to my battery

Navigator

@Kim89 wrote:
What seemed to make a difference to me was clearing the 3 settings (Settings, Network and the other one under Network. There is also a helpful youtubevideo regarding things to turn off. But try resetting the 3 settings, clearing the play service cache, wiping the cache on the bootsceeen and see how far you get.

I'm currently on 91% and 1h5m screen time browsing the web.

Have done all of that.  No difference.  Will wait for this next update that was pushed out really late last week, then try this again and see if there's any difference.

First Poster

I was going to the say the same. I get home about 4pm and battery life is showing like 44% but on my Note 8 when I used to get home, I would still be on about 77%. The phone is hardly used in the day apart from a few replies to messages but I wouldn't be expecting it to drain so much even when it's not used for a couple of hours at all.

Top Liked Authors