Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered S10+... details sent to pay4later email?

(Topic created on: 23-02-2019 08:07 PM)
Chrisballinger
Pioneer
Options

Hi all,

I have ordered an S10+ 1TB under the upgrade programme (first time) via the 0% finance offer, all gone through fine and I can track order (when logged out) through Samsung.com/uk via the order number, however when it diverted me back to the samsung site after clicking complete order from the finance page it says 'details and aknowledgement of your order with details on how to send in your old device (traded my S8) back to us' have been sent to ''pay4laterguest@mail.com''

any ideas why or how I access this?

Thanks 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Oliver7
Journeyman
Options

Same thing has happened to me mate. Hoping for a response soon

0 Likes
Chrisballinger
Pioneer
Options

Ive given up trying to get them on the phone mate but spoke to someone on live chat and they just explained what was in the email... I asked twice why it went to that address and they just dodged (in actual fact outright ignored) the question, so not very helpful! Not what you expect when you spend £1400 on a phone lol

0 Likes
Oliver7
Journeyman
Options

Have a look at the thread i just posted and DM TracyR. She's helping me sort my problem now, hope she can fix it for you too mate

0 Likes
abdullah09
First Poster
Options

Just preordered a s10 through finace(upgrade program) and paid the deposit and received my order number. But the annoying thing is, there is no conformation email or anything regarding this order and instead it says email has been sent to pay4laterguest@mail.com! I can't undertstand why. I have tried calling the support helpline but there was no call for two hours! I had to ask from live but the first lady was uttterly useless and so I tried again with another live chat and got told that I would need to call close brothers for without helping me more. 

This is really annoying me now as there is no reciept of my order, no proof apart from my order number which turns out to be invaild when I try to track it?? Some one help since the support from samsung is really disgusting.

0 Likes
MitchBuckley
First Poster
Options
I'm in the exact same boat.

Have you heard anything since this? As the phone is supposed to be released tomorrow but I feel like im not going to receive it. Although my money has been taken.
0 Likes
Oliver7
Journeyman
Options

I was assured on the phone that if the money has been taken, the phone will be delivered. Best thing for you to do would be ring the online shop and provide your details so they can check for you 

0 Likes
Deano1975
First Poster
Options

Same here, money taken and nothing by way of email or text.

Guess I'll just stay in and wait for delivery of a phone which may never show up!

Can't imagine claiming the Galaxy Buds is gonna be easy either without any proof of purchase.

Been with Apple for years should have known better than to switch it's proving to be a nightmare.

0 Likes
Islanasghar
First Poster
Options

Mate did you receive your phone?

0 Likes