Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 07-05-2019 06:06 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

Glad you've got yours now, Helen. Yes, I suspect I have one of the bad ones. Hopefully they will be true to their word and call me when they get here tomorrow.

@Helen100768 wrote:
Guess I was lucky mine went to processed when I checked yesterday and email today to say will deliver..I was out and when tried to get them to deliver to my neighbour weren't coming till Tuesday. So I chanced putting note on door asking kindly if could try my neighbour got home and were left at my neighbours. Maybe depends on driver and area but I was lucky

0 Likes
Swampy242001
First Poster
Options

23/3/ 19 it was validated, e-mailed them and got response from them yesturday.

Good afternoon Graham!

Thank you for your e-mail,

We understand your frustration and we ask for your understanding and patience.

We are working on it and doing our best to resolve this situation.

Your reward will be delivered as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What a joke, standard e-mail, auto response. Think it will be easier to go to the shops and buy my own. By the time I get them I will have had my birthday in June.

Sorry for rant.

0 Likes
RD17
First Poster
Options

I think it's ridiculous. I would have been more understanding if they had the courtesy to send an email saying they were delayed, rather that me having to contact them.

Some people on here saying not to complain as they were free, but for others the 'free' earbuds were a deciding factor in placing the order of that exact phone on that exact date.

They have given an 'up to 30 day' time frame that they have not met - and I can't find anything in the terms and conditions to say it was 'subject to availability.' I'm sure their service team are having a hard time at work dealing with complaints etc so it's important not to take it out on them (not their fault).

But, Samsung have NOT honored their current orders, so why are they still selling them on the website?! 

Poor communication + Failed to meet promises + Still selling them online. Compensation is a must for their affected customers.

Gazilla89
Apprentice
Options
Well today is delivery attempt day #2 someone home all day. Delivery is between 7am and 6pm which is just laughable.
Fingers crossed I get my buds today. All though I'm not holding my breath.
0 Likes
Krellee
First Poster
Options

Waiting 48 days and counting did get sent a tracking number 5 days ago but that was rubbish contacted DX and they have not even recieved the parcel.

This is Very Very poor I have to say even the worst Exsperience ive had with any tech company. 

0 Likes
Gazilla89
Apprentice
Options

Well do you believe in miracles?Well do you believe in miracles?

0 Likes
Swampy242001
First Poster
Options

I do, after how ever many weeks. They turned up today, and before 08:30.

0 Likes
Davidje23
Journeyman
Options

Processed 7th May still waiting.

It looks as though DX Delivery have lost them. Probably been sold on Ebay wouldn't be surprised.

Samsung investigating allegedly???

Will send them another email over the weekend. 2 months know for me still nothing!

I've know reported this fiasco to the Trading Standards.

I Recommend anyone that are in my position to do the same. Also need the media to get hold of this mess.

0 Likes
AgentWD40
Apprentice
Options

I have had 2 delivery attempts by DX and so far waited 48 days since my approval email, had an email saying they may be delayed by up to 10 days after the 30 and thats been missed as well, DX delivery said they attempted delivery, someone home all day no knock, no delivery note and had an email saying attempted delivery, thats happened twice now so have changed the delivery address to my work as someone is always there so cant see how they can say attemted delivery again. fingers crossed they should be turning up today. Scary thing is DX delivery also are used to deliver passports! i wouldn't trust them with anything!

0 Likes
Baps
First Poster
Options

Mine just got to processed this morning. Roughly how long did it take for you to recieve an email or delivery

0 Likes