Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-05-2019 10:58 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options

Yay, just recieved them. I'll test them out later :face-with-tears-of-joy:1556695964570845555150893087086.jpg

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Samsung gave me the tracking number on 25th when i emailed to see what was happening. The delivery date keeps moving to next day and next day. Im in same boat as many others. The one day someone cant be at home will be the day they try deliver it

0 Likes
Bertyz
First Poster
Options

Oh my god, same thing happened to me. DX says delivered and signed for but i havent got anything. let us know how you get on with samsung because i'm sending them an email about this now..... some DX delivery driver probably selling a whole bunch of galaxy buds on ebay 

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

I had a delivery of something else that was marked as delivered and supposedly signed for. I searched recycling bin, garage and everywhere outside that it could be with no joy. I phoned depot to complain and they contacted the driver. He had thrown it in an upstairs window and it slid under the bed. 

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

I was due a delivery yesterday, being told it needs s signature I waited in, nothing. 7pm got an email to say they couldn't complete the delivery and have rescheduled for tomorrow. 

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

DX really do sound like a Mickey Mouse company, quite obvious that they have never handled a contract of this size before

0 Likes
Gazilla89
Apprentice
Options
Whichever executive at Samsung that awarded DX the contract should be reprimanded.
Surely before you select a contractor. You find out as much information about them as possible. Read reviews etc.
Probably took a back hander from DX. Because my God. Just a simple Google of them would make you run for the hills.
From what I have read. If you want to loose your passport, no need to go to Syria and join *****.
Send it by DX.
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

It was definitely a price over quality decision

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Throwing it through an upstairs window?! I wonder how many attempts it might have taken...
0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Going by shape of box it definitely wasn't first time.

0 Likes