Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 29-04-2019 02:16 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Just received a different email from them saying they will be dispatching in the few days. So basically still non the wiser

Angelbabe1uk
Apprentice
Options

my ref number for DX dont even exist so i cant track mine at all

Ive been waiting now since march 8th when i got my s10+ starting to think im not getting them

They shouldnt do these offers unless they have the items 

0 Likes
Angelbabe1uk
Apprentice
Options
62 days & counting for mine so there you will get in 30 days is a lie lol
0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

I've seen mine has changed from Validated to Processed, on day 49 from claim being validated, anyone been sat on Processed for more than a week ?

I fly to Canada perminantly in 11 days they better send them out soon. 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Angelbabe1uk  so long as your claim was validated you will get them soon im sure.  You have certainly not been waiting 62 days and counting though because 8th March was when the pre-order of phones were deliverede then you would put in your claim so I reckon with all the rush, a couple of days to get the site to work, so 10th March to 9th of april is a month - 30 days ish. and another 15 to 20 days.  

I kiknow you say you been waiting as was I.  please be assured they will be worth the wait but you WILL get them.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Angelbabe1uk send an email to Urgent@thedx.co.uk and give them the tracking number you have been provided.

The respose I got was as follows:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We are able to confirm that a delivery has been arranged for Wednesday  10th April

This delivery will take place anytime between 8:00 and 18:00 hours. 

Kind Regards

Contact Centre Advisor
0333 241 0333

www.dxdelivery.com

DX Address: DX 500000, Northampton 30

Postal Address: PO Box 390, Northampton, NN3 6YG

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@MIKEY280 My claim status still says PROCESSED yet I got them on the 10th April 2019 @ 4:45pm

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Will contacting them help me? I did contact them on live chat and they said they hadn't yet recieved the product.
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@MIKEY280 send an email to Urgent@thedx.co.uk and push them,  they will tell you when they will be delivered.  My respose was:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We are able to confirm that a delivery has been arranged for Wednesday  10th April

This delivery will take place anytime between 8:00 and 18:00 hours. 

Kind Regards

Contact Centre Advisor
0333 241 0333

www.dxdelivery.com

DX Address: DX 500000, Northampton 30

Postal Address: PO Box 390, Northampton, NN3 6YG

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@SabH So long as you have a tracking number from SAMSUNG PROMOTIONS then DX will be able to assist you

0 Likes