Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 27-04-2019 11:34 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
When I first got my buds i couldnt get the volume up. finally went to the app and changed it so the taps turned up the volume on the earbuds. Now they really remarkable
0 Likes
Leafs1201
Apprentice
Options
I was validated on 19th March and yesterday it went to processing, I got an email from DX this morning that they were out for delivery and they were indeed delivered this morning, hope you get yours for you're holiday, and with the right settings changed they sound great.
0 Likes
Leafs1201
Apprentice
Options
Sorry, my post was supposed to be a reply to Ezaan's post on page 118
0 Likes
quickmotor
Explorer
Options

well finaly received and presently charging my buds.  validated on 17th and status remains validated.  arrived just 1/2 hour ago by DHL with no text or email confirming dispatch.  now time to enjoy over the weekend.

0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options
@Leafs1201 Yea I got it.. This forum is a bit tricky.. But yea I hope I get em soon.. I really want to get my hands on em before I leave for my holidays..
0 Likes
dmaxdas
First Poster
Options

It has been over a month, actually 39 days since my claim was validated to be precise, and nothing. On the 28th day and the 31st day I received similar automated emails with the subject "delivery update". This what it read;

"Good afternoon,

We are contacting you regarding your recent claim on our Samsung S10 Pre-Order Galaxy Buds promotion.

Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Galaxy Buds.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the possible delay. Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward. Whilst we hope to avoid any delay with your shipment, we are aiming for your Galaxy Buds to be shipped out to you within the next 10 days at the very latest.

Once your Galaxy Buds have been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused by this possible delay.

Samsung Promotional Support"

0 Likes
Leafs1201
Apprentice
Options

@dmaxdas  They're worth the wait...

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Been 37 days for mine. I got no email update, but on the claim tracking site, the status changed from validated to processed. I expect I'll have it early next week.
0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

How long after it changed to processed before you got them

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

2-3 days