Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 18-04-2019 10:54 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
TynesideCelt
Student
Options

Just got an e-mail from Samsung Customer Non-service. I will receive mine sometime in the future and probably to the wrong address :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Vis2
Apprentice
Options

Claim was validated 15th march 9.p.m.

Got message from dx finally at 6 in the morning today.  They are delivering it today. 

0 Likes
Opoo
Student
Options

Same with me since I purchased on the 01/03/19. Called support several times but no clues whatsoever.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Second EARBUD Update - This is now the second time I have received an update to the EARBUD firmware. Anyone know what this does?
0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options

Was improvements to the touch pads and better functionality with bixby and somethings else which a cant remember now.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

how you getting on with them?

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
I think there great first time I've had wireless headphones . New experience for me
0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
Also fit allot better than any earphones I had before just wish they were louder for AC/DC
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Gazzawazza wrote:
Also fit allot better than any earphones I had before just wish they were louder for AC/DC

Unsure if you've seen KillYourIdols' post on getting more/better sound from the Buds here.

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
Lol that's to technical for me I probably mess it up
0 Likes