Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 02:06 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 I'm sure you will let us all know when your Buds eventually arrive, and we can then officially close this thread. 

We will all move over to Sonosgate for all the exiting updates on a daily ( sorry) hourly basis 

Not entirely sure what im going to do without this thread (and my 10 pages of email notifications) :thinking-face:

Delete the emails. And let's start a new thread  Re: Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)? 2; Buds of shame

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

The sequel "Has anyone received their buds 2: Electric Boogaloo"

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

The sequel "Has anyone received their buds 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Buds of May? 

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Colin19 Love you baby 🙂

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Ask yourself this question guys............

Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Ask yourself this question guys............

Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?

Don't know but Samsung customers dream of buds because we can't have the real thing 

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I have a question but only to the ones that have got there buds
0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options

Why are people saying you can get them for £40-£50 on ebay, thats just the starting bid price, once they get bid on they are going for around £100 and buy it now prices on there are around the £100 mark 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Siversc wrote:

Why are people saying you can get them for £40-£50 on ebay, thats just the starting bid price, once they get bid on they are going for around £100 and buy it now prices on there are around the £100 mark 

There are some on ebay £80 buy it now. Keep looking  there was one for £40 a few days ago. And some of the £80 buds have a make an offer button. Try offering £40.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Mark007 wrote:
I have a question but only to the ones that have got there buds

Ask away @Mark007