Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Explorer

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 I'm sure you will let us all know when your Buds eventually arrive, and we can then officially close this thread. 

We will all move over to Sonosgate for all the exiting updates on a daily ( sorry) hourly basis 


Not entirely sure what im going to do without this thread (and my 10 pages of email notifications) 


Delete the emails. And let's start a new thread  Re: Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)? 2; Buds of shame

Navigator

The sequel "Has anyone received their buds 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Explorer

@KillYourIdols wrote:

The sequel "Has anyone received their buds 2: Electric Boogaloo"


Buds of May? 

Pathfinder

@Colin19 Love you baby :-)

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Ask yourself this question guys............

 

Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?

Explorer

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Ask yourself this question guys............

 

Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?


Don't know but Samsung customers dream of buds because we can't have the real thing 

Apprentice
I have a question but only to the ones that have got there buds
Apprentice

Why are people saying you can get them for £40-£50 on ebay, thats just the starting bid price, once they get bid on they are going for around £100 and buy it now prices on there are around the £100 mark 

Explorer

@Siversc wrote:

Why are people saying you can get them for £40-£50 on ebay, thats just the starting bid price, once they get bid on they are going for around £100 and buy it now prices on there are around the £100 mark 


There are some on ebay £80 buy it now. Keep looking  there was one for £40 a few days ago. And some of the £80 buds have a make an offer button. Try offering £40.

Navigator

@Mark007 wrote:
I have a question but only to the ones that have got there buds

Ask away @Mark007

Top Liked Authors