Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 12:42 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
TheLad
First Poster
Options

Thanks fella,

I checked mine yesterday (after not looking for a week) and it said processed, so hopefully they will arrive by the end of the week.

Thanks again

0 Likes
vuholomun
Explorer
Options
@KillYourIdols

When was your claim first "validated"?
0 Likes
Silcrows
Explorer
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@TheLad wrote:

Can anybody shed some light on how long it took them to recieve the email from DX after their claim went into process status?

Got the Processed Email early on a wednesday, and the dispatched email Friday afternoon, Delivered today.

Mine is processed but I didnt recieve an email for that. They've been processed since early Saturday morning, I still havent recieved an email about delivery or anything.

0 Likes
TheLad
First Poster
Options

@Silcrows wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@TheLad wrote:

Can anybody shed some light on how long it took them to recieve the email from DX after their claim went into process status?

Got the Processed Email early on a wednesday, and the dispatched email Friday afternoon, Delivered today.

Mine is processed but I didnt recieve an email for that. They've been processed since early Saturday morning, I still havent recieved an email about delivery or anything.

so mine may have been the same, I was validated on the 12th, so alsong as things are moving we're all good.

0 Likes
Siversc
Explorer
Options
My claim tracker is a shamble. Validated on the 13th moved to processed a good week ago, checked thurs evening and got claim not found so ring them friday and got told not to worry as was showing as processed on their system. Check claim tracker again today and now says validated, my claim is moving backwards 😔
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

My claim has been revoked due to inappropriate behaviour on the forum 🙄

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
Validated on the 11th March, Processed on the 27th, Email from DX Received 29th, Delivered today
0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Silcrows wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@TheLad wrote:

I got my email ~ 2 days after my Claim changed to "Processed". Bearing in Mind yesterday wasn't a workning day, I would guess you would get your emali Tomorrow maybe for Delivery Wednesday?

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

just wondering why i have not been processed then.  Validated on the 14th, 3 days after you

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
@Colin19 wrote:

My claim has been revoked due to inappropriate behaviour on the forum 🙄

Yeah, We're all trying to get you banned now, so...