Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 29-03-2019 03:47 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:
Really? 90% of people would kill for the Black ones over white.

You sure these isn't some Photoshop afoot?...

Absolutely not

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Think I'd prefer black ones tbh still waiting for the email 🤔

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Then their use of the English language needs a quick once over before they send out emails... :winking-face:

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options

Sound great20190329_154605.jpg

DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
I think im not due my email til maybe Tuesday / Wednesday. I tried claiming the buds sooner but it always crashed so mine was a few days after launch.
0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Hackett wrote:

Sound great20190329_154605.jpg

Prince Harry?

JimmyAmigo
Pioneer
Options
Mine arrived today and really impressed with the sound and fit. Especially after watching some negative reviews on YT
Hackett
Voyager
Options

To control the volume by pressing and holding down is Brill.  Much better than my daughters airpods.

MrSLS
Journeyman
Options

That's great I had to cancel my Amazon order as thry totally messed me about day of delivery was told that the buds are sold out even though they were on Pre-Order. Please let us know how the buds are as I've read, heard mixed reviews especially about voice calls. Many thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
No problem with mine with calls. The other end said it was great and wouldn't of known I was talking through the buds.
0 Likes