Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 28-03-2019 07:21 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Mevis
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

its all just a bit too vague for my liking.

my friend had her claim validated and now its coming up with Claim Status: PENDING

They are trying to get out of providing them to everyone.

How can you got from VALIDATED to PENDING?

Tell your friend to drop them an e-mail on galaxybuds@samsungpromotions.claims or call them on the phone (UK) 0345 216 0144. I have written them an e-mail and they have replied rather swiftly. Don't write to the normal Samsung Customer Support because they don't have much information regarding the Galaxy Buds, they will just tell you to wait until the end of the 30 day period.

PS. I just noticed you have written to the Samsung Promotional Team, I would just give them a call in that case because the status changing like that seems rather off.

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

Waittttt how is twat allowed but whatever I accidently wrote earlier got sensored ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

balls

bumhole

tosser

joey

EDIT: 4/8, Must try harder

A for effort atleast 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options
No, A for *****.
0 Likes
Mevis
Explorer
Options

Sorry to be off-topic but is there a way to change the stock app-drawer in S10 to vertical scrolling instead of this page style?

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Just tried to track them and it says claim not found when it said processed  yesterday .Wtf

0 Likes
HomeAlone
Apprentice
Options

I think so they will deliver the earbuds tomorrow.i just got an email from Dx. I apllied for them on 9 March sent for fulfilment on 10 March.20190328_174908.jpg

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
How did you blank out your info . I tried to do it but everyone could see my address. Lol .it was funny and had some good replies. See from page 12.
0 Likes
HomeAlone
Apprentice
Options

I use the stock app photo editor from samsung.20190328_181915.jpg

Ghostrider_79
Journeyman
Options
Same here coming tomorrow validated 9th ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
Banksybird
Explorer
Options

Got mine today and loving them. So pleased and for free even better!

0 Likes