Support

Open search

Gif cloud issue

Highlighted
SOLVED
Navigator

Hi,

when I save a GIF to my Samsung cloud and then I want to view that GIF it is stuck at one frame?

Anyone else getting this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
@Adibordoy: I've received an answer from the developers, and they have confirmed Animated GIF files stored in Samsung Cloud are not animated, but if you download it, it will be animated in Gallery application. They have said that they will consider your suggestion, so its possible that GIF file animations stored in Samsung Cloud will be visible as animated in Samsung Cloud soon.
10 REPLIES 10
Troubleshooter

@Adibordoy wrote:

Hi,

when I save a GIF to my Samsung cloud and then I want to view that GIF it is stuck at one frame?

Anyone else getting this?

Have you downloaded it back to the phone?

Navigator
Nope? Plays videos, slow motion from cloud ok,
Do I have to?
Troubleshooter

@Adibordoy wrote:
Nope? Plays videos, slow motion from cloud ok,
Do I have to?

I can only get Gif image  working if I download it back to phone. Just sits as a still image on the cloud

AndrewL Moderator
@Ardibordoy: Please can you try downloading it back to your phone to see if this enables you to view the GIF animation? In the meantime I will look into this internally to see if it should be possible via the Cloud.
Troubleshooter

@AndrewL wrote:
@Ardibordoy: Please can you try downloading it back to your phone to see if this enables you to view the GIF animation? In the meantime I will look into this internally to see if it should be possible via the Cloud.

I’ve downloaded back to phone and works as should. But on the cloud just shows as still image 

Navigator
Hi, downloading to phone, GIF works, cloud it don't .
Thanks
Navigator
Any info thanks
Troubleshooter

@Adibordoy wrote:
Any info thanks

with regard to what??

Navigator
AndrewL' s post,
Top Liked Authors