Support

Open search

Gallery doesn't delete pictures

SOLVED
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi, I experience a weid issue. When I try to delete a file I get message that the file is deteting but it isn't. When I enable Trash it is moved into trash and then I can thrown  files from the trash but when I turn the trash off I'm unable to delete anything.

The files are stored in phone memory, Gallery has all right and other applications are able to detele the files. I tried deleting stored dtaa, no success.

Any suggestions?

VIDEO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Explorer
Are you backing up your pictures to Samsung Cloud? If so then the image that's showing up on the phone is the one that's actually stored in the cloud. You need to remove it from there as well.
2 REPLIES 2
Explorer
Are you backing up your pictures to Samsung Cloud? If so then the image that's showing up on the phone is the one that's actually stored in the cloud. You need to remove it from there as well.
Superuser I
Superuser I

Not exactly as you wrote but it was a clue. When I enabled synchronization and then disabled it again then I was able to delete pictures. Then I removed all backuped pictures and disabled synchronization and it seems working well.

Thanks

Top Liked Authors