Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Apprentice

Claimed back in March receiving the same email stating it will take up to 30 days, still nothing 23rd May.

Thieving Samsung are liers.

Highlighted
could yo give it to me the skin ikonik please?
Apprentice

I make this claim first 62 days ago. After 30 days I make query and I receive this answer:

Good morning, 
Thank you for your email ID 214165

Due to the popularity of the promotion some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Galaxy Buds.

We apologise for the delay, please be assure we are working hard to ensure that your gift it will be dispatched shortly.

Once your Galaxy Buds have been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

In the meantime, should you have any other queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Few days ago, after 60 days I make again the same query about where my claim is and why and when I will receive it?? Guess what? The same annoying answer:

Good morning, 
Thank you for your email ID 214165

Due to the popularity of the promotion some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Galaxy Buds.

We apologise for the delay, please be assure we are working hard to ensure that your gift it will be dispatched shortly.

Once your Galaxy Buds have been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

In the meantime, should you have any other queries please do not hesitate to ask.

So where I will receive my claim?! This is awful from Samsung to do that!

Apprentice

I feel your pain.

I was rejected 3 times and had valid purchase proof and still rejected.

I will be more persistent to them, thsn they are to me with rejections.

yes, they lie regurlarly to thier benifit.

Apprentice

Finally reveived !!! !!! !!! , after calling customer service one of their advisors spotted that they were missing my post code. As there is another company asigned handling these claims they failed to capture my post code from my samsung account and the buds were stuck in their warehouse. No one ever bothered to contact me to verify the missing piece of information.

Anyways, after updating my post code the Buds arrived promtly. When you receive an email from Samsung confirming your Galaxy Buds delivery make sure your full address including post code is correct in that email.

Apprentice

happy for you mate.

Apprentice
Hello GoaHaris,

Can you post the number where you called please? I want to contact them to.
Apprentice
Sure, it's 03307267467
Apprentice

I finally received it after making another complaint and emphasised greatly about my disappointment and will never preorder from them again. Their first response was that the email will be escalated to senior department and they got back to me saying the package actually got lost in transit so they immediately  sent out a new one and following week dx delivery finally got to me with am actual tracking number etc. 

Apprentice

I was rejected 2xs with a receipt.

And they actually said the accidentally approved me.

Really!

I still have my AKG N60 noise cancelling headphones from a note 9 preorder and no loss to me not getting the eye candy toy of the buds.

Top Liked Authors