Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Apprentice
I jest had my one nw and the stickers were in tacked
First Poster

The stickers on the box I received were intact.

Apprentice

51 days and counting, still don't have my buds. Made a complaint email to them and finally someone got to me without the usual copy and pasta ''Thank you for your patience'' bs. They gave me the supposed tracking number of my package and say would take 24-48 hours for it to show up on tracking page but 4 days after it still wouldn't show (DX delivery tracking page states my order does not exist..) so emailed them short after and say they have passed this issue to relevant department. A day later they confirmed that they do have my package and will receive it soon (again no date stated.. so vague..)  and that I will receive an email from courier. 2 days later still nothing... Tracking ID still doesn't work. Feels like they gave me a fake ID to cover up. 

Apprentice

JoshP just be patient mate. After checking my ear bud box it shows it was manufactured on 1st April 2019. So they must be overstretched with orders

First Poster
Same here man, been 52 days for me and they sent a tracking number for the package, wasn't working then I contacted DX and they said they have no package under that code. Sent Samsung an email again and then they said its with the fulfillment team lmao. So one person said it's with the courier company and then a week later they tell me it's still not out for delivery. Honestly, they shouldn't carry out such promotions if they can't administer it properly
Apprentice

Now day 63 and no tracking number (fake or otherwise) 

Just Browsing

Still waiting...

Highlighted
Observer

I have waited the allotted time plus the additional time and I now find them in breach of contract. I have told them I am buying from Amazon and sending them the invoice for payment. Shocking treatment and contempt for customer shown here. I am determined I will not be waiting 60 days for these. I am going on holiday soon. I had hoped 8 weeks would be enough time. Unexpected popularity or not, they should be getting additional resources in to sort it out. Plenty of people looking for work.

Apprentice

Yh I have totally give  up already. Iv emailed them countless times after and no matter how much I complain they give me the usual response it will come soon  just worded differently each time. The number one reason I pre ordered this phone was because of this promotion  and

I usually dont preorder phones but never will I preorder from them again. 

Edit: what's funny is I gave them a long paragraph complaint and what I got was a response email that was copy and pasted from previous emails they have given me. What a nice customer service they have.

First Poster

I know right they are so useless. I've been waiting for about 10 weeks. Mine have been in processed for almost 2 weeks now and they said it's been despatched but dont have a tracking number. Once it gets to two weeks I'm going to claim a replacement because couriers say that if it's been 2 weeks and it hasnt been delivered the customer is entitled to a replacement as it got lost. 

Top Liked Authors