Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@Colin19 these buds are pretty fantastic now I found out how to turn the volume up

Troubleshooter

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19 these buds are pretty fantastic now I found out how to turn the volume up

Love you @Fudgy31  what you like, glad you have them at last buddy. Does that mean myself and @KillYourIdols  and @bazzz wont hear from you. Pleas say No  what about all the banter 

Apprentice
1 month later. Still waiting and the tracker just says claim validated. Starting to wonder if I'll ever get them

I'm the same still not received and the 30 days has passed. 

Apprentice

Ditto, I've got 30 days since validation so I sent an email asking if they could help, 

Here's part of it:

'We would like to sincerely apologise for the possible delay. Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward. Whilst we hope to avoid any delay with your shipment, we are aiming for your Galaxy Buds to be shipped out to you within the next 10 days at the very latest.'

I'm not going to hold my breath but would be nice to have them within 10 days 

Apprentice

I have been waiting 30 days and still havent got my buds yet and dnt nw how to contact Samsung about them 

Troubleshooter

@Danielgreen wrote:

I have been waiting 30 days and still havent got my buds yet and dnt nw how to contact Samsung about them 

You’ll just receive an automated reply. Just wait you will receive them in due course?

Apprentice
But I have been waiting the 30 days like thay sed you should wait it is wrong
Troubleshooter

@Danielgreen wrote:
But I have been waiting the 30 days like thay sed you should wait it is wrong

Overburdened with the uptake of the S10. Supply and demand.

Apprentice

But thay shod have mad the same amount that thay had pre ordered before the phones got released 

Top Liked Authors