Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Pathfinder

UPDATE:

Samsung Promotions gave me a tracking number (10 digits long) So im thinking GREAT they will be with me (following the patterns on here) I type the tracking number in and UNRECOGNISED

Thanks Samsung for giving the baby the candy then taking it away.

Well peeved now.

Pathfinder

my DX Tracking number dont work so its as good as just sitting there VALIDATED

Navigator

I didn't get any tracking or did I need to sign for them. They were just handed in by the DHL driver. I'm based in

southern Ireland, in case you were wondering.

Explorer
I'm still sitting validated since mar13th sent to fulfilment.... Nothing updated since then.... 27 days in... Will I get by Friday.... I doubt it 😂😂.... Also southern Ireland...
First Poster

My claim was validated on March 15th and am still waiting for the earbuds to arrive. 25 days and counting!

I don't think Samsung will be doing this again 

First Poster

@trashpanda wrote:

My claim was validated on March 15th and am still waiting for the earbuds to arrive. 25 days and counting!

I don't think Samsung will be doing this again 

I am now on day 28 still just saying sent for fulfillment no tracking number or contact. Will wait the 30 days but not holding my breath 

First Poster

I am on day 28 still just saying sent for fulfillment.

I have never seen a DX van in the North so seriously doubt getting them any time soon. 

Tell me how you get on when you complain.

Highlighted
Pathfinder

How do I turn these things up? They are so quiet yet my phone volume is full

Pathfinder

Volume is very low. How do I increase it

Explorer

Use the wearables app and change the touch and hold setting (touch pad) to volume up and down. I changed left for volume down and right for volume up.

Then keep finger on right bud.

Or- from your phone just turn your volume up for connected device. Click volume up button on your phone and use little line in middle to drag downwards and the volume control for media (galaxy buds  6FB7) appears. :-)

Hope it helps. Glad you've got them :-)

Top Liked Authors