Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Fingerprint scanner stopped working

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 08:38 PM)
ipeciura
First Poster
Options

I bought Galaxy S10+ from Samsung online store a few weeks ago and today the fingerprint scanner completely stopped working. It does not read any fingerprints and shows "Fingerprint hardware not available" error. Did anyone experience something similar? It is really disappointing after spending 1000+ euro on a new device for it to stop properly working in two weeks...

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

This is not Normal and it seems like no other ones have this issue... It seems like you are in the UK so I would recommend you to bring your Phone to an Authorized Samsung service Center.

If you are in Germany you can bring it to a Samsung Customer Service Plaza.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

This is not Normal and it seems like no other ones have this issue... It seems like you are in the UK so I would recommend you to bring your Phone to an Authorized Samsung service Center.

If you are in Germany you can bring it to a Samsung Customer Service Plaza.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Have you tried a reset see if that sorts out the issue. As not read anyone else having this issue. As yet

0 Likes
ipeciura
First Poster
Options

Tried everything, in the end brought it to the Samsung Service place (there's only one in Berlin) and they fixed it in 1 day. Still an upleasant experience buying a premium smartphone and it breaking down in one week. 

0 Likes