Edge lighting

Voyager

I'll give that a try . 

Does it work with the screen off.

Is it easy to set up if not can you explain it on set up

Voyager

@f1rich wrote:

I gave up on Edge Lighting thru Samsung settings as nothing was working 

I downloaded an app called Always on Edge from Google play, wow what an app, more user friendly than Samsung settings as you have to go thru edge lighting and an app to turn on the notification but with Always on Edge it's just 1 app. I am starting to prefer the edge lighting than LED notifications. 

Can you screen shot the setting you have to do 

Voyager

Do you know how to turn this off in the always on edge

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Hackett wrote:

I'll give that a try . 

Yes it does 

You can have the notification on while the screen is off or on or both! I have it just on while the screen is locked. No point for me to have it on while the screen is unlocked because I would hear or feel the vibrations

Voyager

@f1rich wrote:

@Hackett wrote:

I'll give that a try . 

Yes it does 

You can have the notification on while the screen is off or on or both! I have it just on while the screen is locked. No point for me to have it on while the screen is unlocked because I would hear or feel the vibrations

Cheers  all sorted now

Pathfinder

Sorry to drag this back up but does this app make the edge lighting light up when you get a notification from WhatsApp ??

Voyager
I use holey light mate. Work on the off screen. And wont go off until you read the text etc
Apprentice
Yep 👍
Pathfinder

Just tried the always on edge app but I'm forced to use their always on display which looks cheap and unfortunately I couldn't get rid of it and revert back to Samsung's aod

Apprentice

It all works ok on s8 but not s10 

Top Liked Authors