Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 02:00 PM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
jscott70
First Poster
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@jscott70 wrote:

Got mine half an hour ago, no ear buds, before I contact Samsung about the lack of I did well to come here first to get the info regarding this and can now ease back and immerse myself into the start of what I just decided to call:

'New S10+ Play Day'

(o:

Yeah got to claim Ear-buds through members app.

Yes I saw, thanks for replying 'bud'dy

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

I posted here but no replies yet :- https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Smart-Switch-or-Google-backup/m-p/970549#M70...

Whats the general consensus here?

So, saying hello to the S10+ today and bye bye to the S9+. 

My S9 is backed up in my Google account.  When I switched fro S8 to S9 last year I found the Smart Switch app fine, but with a lot of data it takes ages, maybe an hour, to transfer wireless or via cable which can't be interrupted.  Which it was on a couple of occasions. 

I ended up using the backup on my Google account as when it starts it just keeps going via a WiFi connection, which worked fine. 

Question is, shall I restore from my Google backup or does the Smart Switch app give any additional benefits? 

0 Likes
SuNSe7bg
Journeyman
Options

20190308_120634.jpg

Wooo woooo

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Beershark wrote:

I posted here but no replies yet :- https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Smart-Switch-or-Google-backup/m-p/970549#M70...

Whats the general consensus here?

So, saying hello to the S10+ today and bye bye to the S9+. 

My S9 is backed up in my Google account.  When I switched fro S8 to S9 last year I found the Smart Switch app fine, but with a lot of data it takes ages, maybe an hour, to transfer wireless or via cable which can't be interrupted.  Which it was on a couple of occasions. 

I ended up using the backup on my Google account as when it starts it just keeps going via a WiFi connection, which worked fine. 

Question is, shall I restore from my Google backup or does the Smart Switch app give any additional benefits? 

If you do smart switch over cable this should be a bit faster than over your WiFi. Downloading from google drive if you have good 4g speed would also be fine, just options we have just need to find the one that suits you best. Yeah and it will take sometime depending on how much has to be moved over.

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options

Am I being thick or have Samsung removed the link to claim the Galaxy Buds?

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
Cheers.
Seems they were not ready. 😂
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

How long have they known about this offer😂😂

And for all you lucky people who have there hands on the S10 series, I’m still waiting, DPD says out for delivery, no time frame 🤷‍♂️

0 Likes
danangdevils
First Poster
Options

I’ve had a text message saying my S10 won’t arrive until 9th! Anyone else had this??

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Yep received the same text message from Samsung yesterday. Rang Samsung and they confirmed this. Didn't think they delivered on a Saturday though!

0 Likes