Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 09:44 AM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@notoriousNXN wrote:

It states at my local hub so should it should come today. Can somebody confirm if the buds are with the phone or not please? I already know the official samsung line that the buds have to be claimed when you get the phone but other regions were told the same and seem to have got theres bundled with the phone

I called the depot they say you can’t collect, unless they have tried to deliver and no one home, you must bring the card that was left.

0 Likes
andy19461
Apprentice
Options

Hi Guys

Had confirmation from DPD for delivery this afternoon.

I've finally made the switch to Samsung after 12 years with iPhone.

Any help/tips etc would be appreciated!

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@smiley wrote:

@notoriousNXN wrote:

It states at my local hub so should it should come today. Can somebody confirm if the buds are with the phone or not please? I already know the official samsung line that the buds have to be claimed when you get the phone but other regions were told the same and seem to have got theres bundled with the phone

This has been commented many many times on the forum... in the UK the buds are not expected to be with the shipment.   These have to be redeemed within the samsung menbers app once you have your S10 phone.   There will be a link to order the free buds between 8th march and 7th April.    There will also probably be up to 4 weeks delay for them to arrive as well... so you will likely not get them until at least mid march and maybe later, depending on stock and deliveries. 

Just be patient... and thankful that the promotion gives a free pair of £139 buds.    Just don't miss the redemption deadline ! 

Kind Regards

Smiley.

36FD3B5D-DF12-42CA-A0E3-071A3842AEDF.jpegW

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

Mines due to be delivered in 15 mins.

Screenshot_20190308-095357_DPD.jpg

bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

@Stu-Pot wrote:

Mines due to delivered in 20 mins.

Awesome news. Mines between 1500-1600 - exciting times for many!

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options

Screenshot_20190308-095600_DPD.jpg

This live tracking is the worst thing ever! Cannae take my eyes off it like.

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Intratech wrote:

Screenshot_20190308-095600_DPD.jpg

This live tracking is the worst thing ever! Cannae take my eyes off it like.

It will be with you soon enough. Still no live tracking for me. Know it’s at local depot 

0 Likes
Pryan12
Pioneer
Options

Mines on its way between 1400 and 1500 s10 plus 1tb 12gb  😁😁😁😁

0 Likes
raf_shc
Pioneer
Options
Mine 30 mins ago 😄
0 Likes
SuNSe7bg
Journeyman
Options

Im waiting for Mike to deliver it , approx 2 hours from me :face-with-tears-of-joy: 
Woo-woo the big day guys :smiling-face: For those who were unable to get it today, trust me its worth it !