Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 07-03-2019 09:06 AM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I had a look and normally they send them about between 8-9 pm if they are advising of delivery. I spoke to Samsung a few hours ago and they said that if your pre order email said the 7th when you ordered then to expect DPD to deliver on the 8th.

Crazy that EE orders are going out early, great for those that ordered through them though 👍🏼
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Lucky bar-stewards how can EE deliver one day earlier. Than Samsung can... 

0 Likes
raf_shc
Pioneer
Options

I pre-orderded the S10+ in green on the 25th. No DPD notification and Samsung website does state ships on 07-03 but the status still says 'Processing'. Is it too early to panic? lol

0 Likes
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options
Hmmm,

Doesn't look too great. Sounds like a similar situation that I'm in 🤞🏽 Fingers crossed everyone 👍🏼
0 Likes
MitchBuckley
First Poster
Options

I have received nothing either. Only an order reference when I preordered on the 21st

0 Likes
SuNSe7bg
Journeyman
Options

Same here, saying march 7th, by further info. 

I know from friend, that ee is going to be late with orders.

Now im almost sure mine wont be shipped today or delivered tomorrow. 

0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options
My s10 + 128gb is coming today from EE it seems a small amount of people from EE about 5% apparently won’t get there’s as a manufacturing fault with Samsung
0 Likes
MitchBuckley
First Poster
Options

I preordered from the Samsung site. Not through EE though

0 Likes
Newstarter
Explorer
Options

Got my notification from Samsung / DPD.

Delivery 8th

Intratech
Voyager
Options

Anyone pre-ordered through Three? I've upgraded and got the text message confirming the new contract but nothing about the phone has been received in writing.

0 Likes