Support

Open search

Cant use sim from other country after calling with european sim

First Poster

Hello! My name is Francisco from Argentina and i bougth a s10E in Amsterdam, last friday. That day i flew to argentina. Yesterday wen i was going to open the box of my s10, i saw the label "european sim card only". I need that my phone gets unlock so i can use it on Argentina. I have the box closed, and the bill from MediaMarkt Amsterdam. I didnt even touch anything , just in case. Thanks.

Hola! Hola! mi nombre es Francisco , soy de argentina y el viernes pasado compre un S10e en Amsterdam. Ese mismo dia viaje a Argentina. Ayer, cuando estaba por abrir la caja de mi s10e, vi una etiqueta que decia "european sim card only". Necesito que me desbloqueen el telefono para que lo pueda usar en Argentina. Tengo la caja cerrada, y la factura emitida por MediaMarkt Amsterdam. No toque nada, por las dudas. Muchas gracias!

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Superuser II
Superuser II

Hi Francisco! I hope you had a great stay in Amsterdam! I'll be forwarding your topic to Samsung's customer service's webcare team so they can get in touch with you and start the process of requesting the unlock code.

--------------------------------
Een antwoord op je vraag gevonden? Vergeet deze dan niet als ✓Oplossing te markeren zodat andere gebruikers de oplossing sneller vinden.
BruceH Moderator

@franciscogiuff Hi Francisco!

Could you send me a private message, with your contact information, the IMEI- and serial number, and a (copy) of the invoice?

Then I'll request an unlock code, this process can take up to two weeks.

---------
Signature-Note10
"It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice."
Top Posters