Support

Open search

Cant control music on galaxy watch on my s10 plus

SOLVED
Apprentice

I cannot play or control tracks on my s10 plus via my galaxy watch. I can only play tracks downloaded on the watch itself. One of the main reasons I bought the watch was to able to control the tracks on my phone via the watch. Are people having similar issues or any fixes? Or is there a big fix required?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It happened to me too but what I did was just restart the s10 and the watch at the same time then it worked perfectly fine. Idk if it will work for you guys but it did for me thankfully.

12 REPLIES 12
First Poster

I have exactly the same issue. I have tried to reset the watch, but still not working.

It used to work with my previous galaxy s8.

First Poster

I am also having the same issue on a s10+. It used to work like a charm on my s7 edge.

It happened to me too but what I did was just restart the s10 and the watch at the same time then it worked perfectly fine. Idk if it will work for you guys but it did for me thankfully.

First Poster

Didnt work for me

First Poster

Nice I've reset the phone and watch so many times it's never worked but I did both at the same time like you said and it worked thanks

First Poster

Thank you. It worked for me too!

Apprentice

God bless you! It has done the trick!!! I restarted my s10 plus whilst also powering off my galaxy watch at the same time. Then turned the watch back on as the phone came on. Went to my tracks on the s10 (with the phone icon display) and it miraculously worked. Thank you very much

Ive been trying all sorts but nothing had worked till i read this. Worked straight away. You legend!

On your watch, on the Rewind, Play Advance Screen, there are three dots on right side.  click that and pick the correct music player (apple, Prime, Spotify etc..)  That worked for me.  Update: After further investigaion, I think the watch is supposed to recognize the player automatically, so I believe the simultanious restart is in fact the solution.

Top Liked Authors