Support

Open search

Cannot claim galaxy buds Greece and Cyprus

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

No benefits in Samsung Member App Tap. Do you know how to claim them? Tyred to wait. Samsung promise the buds and I cannot claim them. Just why? Is it this a problem only for Greece and Cyprus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AntS Moderator

Found this for our Greek and Cypriot friends: https://www.samsung.com/gr/offer/galaxy-S10-preorder/

Terms & Conditions document for Greece: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/p5/gr/offer/name-of-offer/preorderterms.pdf

I don't speak Greek, so I ran that Terms & Conditions document through Google Translate:

"Participation Process : In order for the Beneficiary to claim the Gift which corresponds to him, he should visits the Samsung Members through the Galaxy S10 or S10 + device that has pre- also: A) Connect to the Samsung Account, b) Select in the Advantages tab (Benefits) Promotion Action, C) Include in the Entry Form the following information: Name, Email, Date of Birth, Address, City, Country, Postal Code, Product name, Proof of purchase (photo of the Product purchase document), Date of purchase of the Product, pre-order receipt (photo of the email confirm pre-order). It is clarified that in case the store does not issue a pre-order receipt then the Promoter will request confirmation of the pre-order based on IMEI from the purchasing store. In this case, for any dispute, the Beneficiaries are invited to the store. After completing the above data, should select '' Next '' and '' Summary '' to receive confirmation that it has completed correctly the required fields and then "Sign up" to register your membership. OR Participation will be checked for compliance with these Terms and if it meets them the participant will receive a confirmation email (within 7 business days) with the receipt details of the Gift, but “this may be longer depending on the volume of entries"

And:

"For any information about the Promotion any participant or third party may communicates to the Samsung Call Center at 80111-SAMSUNG (80111 7267864) with a local charge from mobile phone 210-6897691 and from Cyprus at 8009 4000 (free of charge) from Monday - Friday, 09: 00-19: 00, except holidays and Saturday 09: 00-15: 00"

Pretty sure our Greek Community members can do a much better job on the translation than Google though. If the Benefits/Advantages tab isn't appearing in the Members app for you Hellenic guys, I'd advise getting in touch with the Promotion teams in your area at those phone numbers.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

6 REPLIES 6
Superuser I
Superuser I
In the UK it was there for pre-orders, no idea if this promotion is valid in Greece/Cyprus though.
Apprentice

It was worldwide the promotion! 

AndrewL Moderator
@theo23suki: I am only familiar with the UK promotion, however I have had a look into this and I am unable to find reference to the Galaxy Buds promotion on the Samsung Greece website. I recommend contacting Support in your region via the link below to gain clarification: https://www.samsung.com/gr/support/
AntS Moderator

Found this for our Greek and Cypriot friends: https://www.samsung.com/gr/offer/galaxy-S10-preorder/

Terms & Conditions document for Greece: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/p5/gr/offer/name-of-offer/preorderterms.pdf

I don't speak Greek, so I ran that Terms & Conditions document through Google Translate:

"Participation Process : In order for the Beneficiary to claim the Gift which corresponds to him, he should visits the Samsung Members through the Galaxy S10 or S10 + device that has pre- also: A) Connect to the Samsung Account, b) Select in the Advantages tab (Benefits) Promotion Action, C) Include in the Entry Form the following information: Name, Email, Date of Birth, Address, City, Country, Postal Code, Product name, Proof of purchase (photo of the Product purchase document), Date of purchase of the Product, pre-order receipt (photo of the email confirm pre-order). It is clarified that in case the store does not issue a pre-order receipt then the Promoter will request confirmation of the pre-order based on IMEI from the purchasing store. In this case, for any dispute, the Beneficiaries are invited to the store. After completing the above data, should select '' Next '' and '' Summary '' to receive confirmation that it has completed correctly the required fields and then "Sign up" to register your membership. OR Participation will be checked for compliance with these Terms and if it meets them the participant will receive a confirmation email (within 7 business days) with the receipt details of the Gift, but “this may be longer depending on the volume of entries"

And:

"For any information about the Promotion any participant or third party may communicates to the Samsung Call Center at 80111-SAMSUNG (80111 7267864) with a local charge from mobile phone 210-6897691 and from Cyprus at 8009 4000 (free of charge) from Monday - Friday, 09: 00-19: 00, except holidays and Saturday 09: 00-15: 00"

Pretty sure our Greek Community members can do a much better job on the translation than Google though. If the Benefits/Advantages tab isn't appearing in the Members app for you Hellenic guys, I'd advise getting in touch with the Promotion teams in your area at those phone numbers.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

AntS, thank you for your time. I will wait for Samsung Greece to put Benefits on tap

First Poster

They are going to fix the app again

"
We 're already know about the issue of Samsung Members app and we 're working on a solution until tomorrow.
<...>

Samsung Electronics Hellas

Online Customer Service
"

Top Liked Authors