Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

50% off phone cases promotional code problem

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 03:18 PM)
Nige1
Explorer
Options

So I tried to purchase a new case using the promotional code. However the item went out of stock before I could complete the purchase, now they are back in stock but the code won't work. I contacted Samsung through members online chat and they could offer me no assistance 'wrong department' I need to use feedback and send an error report. ☹☹☹

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BilaalRaja
Journeyman
Options

Typical from Samsung to be honest, they'll reel you into buying their stuff, then when an issue arises they can't be arsed helping. So frustrating!

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Nige1
Explorer
Options

Samsung came up trumps👍 they have been in touch and offered me an extra £5 off my purchase on top of the 50%

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options
@Nige1: Sorry to hear you're having issues with your purchase. If you are placing the order on the Samsung website then I recommend giving the Shop Team a ring on 0330 726 7467 where an advisor will be able to look into this for you. In the meantime, please send an error report via the Members app.
0 Likes
Nige1
Explorer
Options
I was told I had to speak with the Samsung members team as they issued the promotional code, so far it seems no one wants to help, I have already sent the error report but had no reply.
0 Likes
Nige1
Explorer
Options

Spoke with Samsung shop they can't help, they gave me a number for promotions, they can't help. Spoke with Samsung members online chat, they won't help.
What's going on Samsung ?

0 Likes
BilaalRaja
Journeyman
Options

I am having the exact same issue and have been through the exact same process. Sort it out Samsung. 

BilaalRaja
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20190503-143321_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Nige1
Explorer
Options
Been round in circles again today, supplied screen shots of the offer as requested by Samsung and this was the final reply,

Thanks for the screenshot. Looking into this, there is nothing more we can do from here we're afraid.
This is typically handled by the Online Shop and Promotions Team.
We'd recommend you speak to the Promotions Team once again to see if they could provide an alternative code on this occasion. ^RA
Absolutely ridiculous!
0 Likes
Solution
BilaalRaja
Journeyman
Options

Typical from Samsung to be honest, they'll reel you into buying their stuff, then when an issue arises they can't be arsed helping. So frustrating!

0 Likes
Solution
Nige1
Explorer
Options

Samsung came up trumps👍 they have been in touch and offered me an extra £5 off my purchase on top of the 50%

BilaalRaja
Journeyman
Options

May I ask exactly how you got in touch with them? I have tried every means of contacting them, all to no avail.

0 Likes