Support

Open search

s10e microphone

Highlighted
First Poster

When talking on the messenger or wathap with the video, an unacceptable sound is created in the background, as if they were parasites. 

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Hey @Geo80! Does this issue happen on normal calls as well? Make sure that the phone is fully up to date by heading to: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually. Next, head to: Settings > Apps > The apps you are having this issue with > Storage > Clear cache. Is the issue still there?

Highlighted
First Poster

it only happens when I talk to the video and caching is not a solution

Highlighted
First Poster

And I reset the phone and for nothing

Highlighted
First Poster

a software or phone mess makes noise on normal calls and video calls ...... it's full update, I deleted and cached, I also reset the phone and the problem persisted.

Highlighted
First Poster

I just have to change the phone to another brand because Samsung has started to take over

Highlighted

If it happens only during video calls online, this may be due to poor internet connection or the signal not strong enough. Also, if it happens only with WhatsApp then I would suggest getting in touch with the app developers or WhatsApp support. 

Highlighted
First Poster

it happens to normal calls and video calls too ... and I'm talking on 4g

Highlighted

I see, please remove any headphones, earphones or other audio devices inserted into or paired with the phone. After this, test the receiver: from the phone dialler, enter *#0283# > Select RCV Packet Loopback ON > Say a few words as if you were on a call. Can you hear your own voice? 

Highlighted
First Poster

I did the test and I heard my voice quite clearly.

Top Liked Authors