Support

Open search

my galaxy bud have not arrived yet

First Poster

i preorded the samsung galaxy s10+ on o2 and i claimed my galaxy buds. Got an email that said they had verified my order and i would get an email within 7 days, it has now almost been 3 weeks and i don't have any email from samsung about the galaxy buds and they have not been deliverd to my house. What should i do

7 REPLIES 7
Superuser I
Superuser I

I'd personally double check the small print of the offer to check what it says about delivery timeframes @elliot_bee_h0pe 

Check any Spam email inboxes for emails.

The full Terms and Conditions and what to do for support are here in the T&C's.

Also

17.    The Reward will be delivered within thirty (30) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.  "

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Explorer
Explorer
Alot of updates on there
First Poster

Hi

I've been waiting 35 days haven't received my promotion galaxy buds, nobody can contact the promotions depart, Samsung support have been trying for the last 5 days, I can't due to there opening times 9 till 5 as I'm working, not sure what to say

I have been waiting 37 days for mine now and all I get from them is we are having problems with getting more orders  than we expected just a joke but u can buy buds in shop

First Poster

I'm on day 41 and still got no buds, I have spent £2200 on a Galaxy Note 9, a Galaxy watch 46mm and Galaxy S10 plus, obviously not enough, when i brought the Galaxy watch I was meant to get a duo charger, guess what, never got that either, the promotions team are a joke, where is the Samsung Management to sort this mess out

First Poster

Just like Big Brother House, day 42, I've received my buds, come on Samsung you need to sort out your Promotions team 

Top Liked Authors