Support

Open search

iBasso TYPE-C DAC is not working in S10+

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi,

I've tried connecting my iBasso DC02 USB Type-C DAC on my new phone Galaxy S10+, however, no USB device can be detected  (But my DAC is working on my other smartphones - Huawei mate 20 Pro and LG G5).

Already tried to select different options in the USB configuration under developer mode, but the problem persists.

I have to connect the DAC and restart the phone,  and it will work every time.   But once I detach the DAC and connect it back,  it fails again....................................................................................

Any ideas? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisM Moderator

That's very strange, @AHHEYLI! Unfortunately, we're not able to fully guarantee compatibility with other third party devices we're afraid, but do let us know if you have any other issues, or indeed find a solution!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @AHHEYLI 

Once the DAC is connected, does it retain a good connection without any issues until disconnected again?

Apprentice

Yes, it works fine until disconnected.

So as a workaround now, I have to restart my S10+ every time

ChrisM Moderator

That's very strange, @AHHEYLI! Unfortunately, we're not able to fully guarantee compatibility with other third party devices we're afraid, but do let us know if you have any other issues, or indeed find a solution!

View solution in original post

Apprentice

Thanks for the help, hope it can be supported for next version upgrade. 

First Poster

Hi AHHEYLI

I have the same problem but worst. I reboot my phone with my xDSD attached and powered on, but still it is not detected.

Do keep me posted if you find a solution.

Thanks;

Top Liked Authors