Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

existing Samsung Upgrade Program Customer? No free buds for you!!!

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 05:56 PM)
James0550
First Poster
Options

Little disappointed to see that Samsung isn't offering free buds to existing and loyal customer......just the new ones.  Shame on you Samsung 😞

0 Likes
Go to solution
27 REPLIES 27
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options

We need a answer from samsung I have purchased my s10 but if they definitely say we do not get the earbuds  I will cancel my order simple as that if I was getting the phone cheaper than new customers I would not mind but we paying the same amount 

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Any one on the upgrade programme who meets the eligibility and who pre-orders the S10/S10+ WILL be able to redeem the offer of the Galaxy Buds. 

This has come directly from Samsung UK and Ireland HQ - (I've read the email myself).

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
PeterAlekkou
Explorer
Options

My current view is that the upgrade programme offers zero benefits apart from 0% interest rate, which you can achieve by purchasing the phone with a credit card which had a 0% promotion. This is a calculated decision by Samsung based on cost only. Bad move in my opinion.

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I think of it as a lease agreement like a car. You never actually own it unless you keep it. 

I prefer to swap it each year. My own opinion of course  

Back on topic, got a reply to add.Screenshot_20190223-165830_Gmail.jpg

PeterAlekkou
Explorer
Options

Your acknowledgement email from Samsung is reassuring. Just to confirm are you an existing Upgrade Programme member upgrading to the S10 or a new customer? 

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

@PeterAlekkou The offer is available for BOTH new and existing customers. 

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
James0550
First Poster
Options

Interesting update...and may be related to current 'blank screen' issue with the free buds claims, but the option has now disappeared from the benefits section.

Ok, never mind, I'll try clicking on the 'claim your free buds' from the home screen (which is still there) only to receive the message that I am not eligible! Come on Samsung...sort it out now please!

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
The system is currently overloaded and due to that it gives a wrong message, I recommend trying again later :smiling-face:
0 Likes