Support

Open search

Wifi problem on s10+

Apprentice

Is any one having issues with wifi on s10+ my broadband is 200mbps in speed when connected to wifi it takes long to load like Google page and Facebook or messenger.

Then I turn off wifi its perfect on 4g.

My all other device are fine on wifi.

Any one else having this problem.

Thanks 

96 REPLIES 96
Troubleshooter

Nope don’t have an issue. And I have very poor WiFi phone connected to WiFi at a speed of 144Mbps 

I have the exact same problem, WiFi keeps dropping, but 4G is fine.  WiFi on my old phone was fine as well.  This is an issue with the new fancy phone.  

Apprentice

I still got same problem but don't have a clue it's my new mobile or something else. 

All other device are fine.

First Poster
I also have the same problem on my S10+, 4G is fast and WiFi is fast and problem free on 3 other phones and 15 devices in my home.

250mbit fiber with Google WiFi mesh routers. WiFi speed is 200mbit when it works but comes and goes every few minutes...

Extremely annoying when you try to control smart home devices on your network and all other data use...
Apprentice

I still got same problem but don't have a clue it's my new mobile or something else. 

All other device are fine.

Apprentice

Same problem here. 

Had the same problem when I first got my note 8 a year ago but that was my router as nothing would stay connected to it, using a virgin media hub 3.0 now, note 8 was fine, every other wireless device is fine, even bought a separate wireless router in case the virgin router had broken or something but I am having the same problems with that. 

Almost a grand on a phone, would expect the WiFi to work from the off. 

First Poster

just splashed 800£ in this fancy block and same problem, since the beginning, checked other fixes and nothing still the same but curious my old iphone 6s works flawless. I think i have to get rid of this block as soon as possible. i'm just mad how can you splash just amount of money and instead having fun with that you have to be glooging internet for fixes

First Poster

Wifi cuts out every few minutes, sometimes briefly, sometimes forcing me to use 4G. I have tried every single 'fix' under the sun and nothing fixes it. Every other device is fine, starting to feel forced to get my S8 back out when I'm at home!

Any other solutions that aren't the usual?

Pathfinder

Im getting the same issues and no one seems to want to know.  Vodafone keep saying they will reset the network and they do this.  Its annoying as I listen to spotify and it keeps cutting out every few minutes.  sometimes for a second or 2 and sometime for a minute or 2.

Top Liked Authors