Support

Open search

What is the best camera setting for taking photos of fast moving objects ?

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi all, 

Took the kids Go Karting last week and could not get a single decent photo in auto mode that was in focus on S10+.  My old S8 had a sports mode and while not perfect at least took better fast action photos. What settings are people using for fast action shots ? Do I really have to faff about in Pro mode ? Advice greatly welcome 👍

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
@Markp41: Further to the advice offered by @Eisik, Tracking Auto Focus is a great way to keep the camera focused on moving objects. You can also go to Settings > Pictures > Hold Shutter Button To > Take Burst Shot to increase your chance of capturing the perfect shot. Hope this helps.
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster
You could activate in the Camera Settings "Tracking Autofocus"
Viele Grüße
EnesI
*Kein Samsung Community Moderator*
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Meine Geräte: Galaxy S10, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A50, Gear Sport, QLED Tv
AndrewL Moderator
@Markp41: Further to the advice offered by @Eisik, Tracking Auto Focus is a great way to keep the camera focused on moving objects. You can also go to Settings > Pictures > Hold Shutter Button To > Take Burst Shot to increase your chance of capturing the perfect shot. Hope this helps.
First Poster
Thanks, I'll try that and see if it works.
Top Liked Authors