Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Highlighted
Apprentice

@StellarTraveler wrote:

@mikeybrayhx3 wrote:
Yo when you go in to samsung members app click settings go to one ui beta programme should be able to rejoin there

IF no banner to enroll its closed to further enrollment

There was a banner and a message in notices, strange! Unsure if I am enrolled or not

Highlighted
Community Manager

Fingerprint Security Patch 

We can confirm that your ZSJF and ZSJL updates included the security patch for fingerprint recognition on this device. While this patch was being developed a few banks decided as a preventative measure to remove fingerprint verification from their apps.

Thanks for letting us know about this @mikeybrayhx3, we'll chase why our update has not been reflected in the applications. 

^Sachiko

Highlighted
Explorer
Can you comment further as to why myself and others seem to be permanently excluded from enrollment back into the beta after having to reset due to the PIN issue..?
Furthermore I've had to do another reset tonight as my phone refused to set up a PIN after reverting to Android Pie.. it entered into a boot loop sequence as soon as I attempted set up...
Highlighted
Community Manager

Do I have an eligible participating model for the Beta Programme? 

• You have to have a open network variant of the model - BTU or XEU.
  • You can have a SIM unlocked phone on a network variant phone. This is not eligible for the programme. 

@Kay9 and @Justrob95, it looks like you are not eligible for the programme from your software version 

@Adamksc, are you using a UK sim card with your XEU/XEU, XEU, XEU? 

Thanks, 

^Sachiko

Highlighted
Apprentice

I am having the same issue, I've enrolled to the beta many hours ago and checked for updates but still haven't got it.

@Ksmy89 wrote:

I had the notice in Samsung members and enrolled but it is saying my status is withdrawn 🤔 but there is a 'withdraw' button at the bottom, weird! Can't seem to get the update when I check for software update, anyone had the same?

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@SachikoT Yes I use UK sim card

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@SachikoT  I was on SW  ZJSF 

Yes today I I update biometric patch to ZSJL

Now everything is work fine 

After update when phone was restart  I  need use my symbol but was no problem to pass and unlock phone

Highlighted
Navigator

So I managed to enroll in the beta I did a factory reset and for some reason my CSC changed now I'm just waiting on the one ui beta 2 updateScreenshot_20191029-201527_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-202528_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-202534_Samsung Members.jpg

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Gav4b wrote:

So I managed to enroll in the beta I did a factory reset and for some reason my CSC changed now I'm just waiting on the one ui beta 2 updateScreenshot_20191029-201527_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-202528_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-202534_Samsung Members.jpg

@Gav4b did you get the update come through when checking for a software update in phone settings? I managed to enrol yesterday by changing my CSC to XEU but no update has come through 

Highlighted
Navigator
@Ksmy89  hi no not yet has anyone managed to get it this week?
Top Liked Authors