Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Highlighted
Pathfinder

I check my Member  App every 10 minutes 😁

Highlighted
Navigator

Don't think it will be today spoke to a rep earlier and they have no clue as to when it will be released to the uk yet 

Highlighted
Community Manager

So you can all enjoy your weekend and not have to keep checking Members, I can confirm that this is coming soon but not this weekend. 

Also, as well the announcement being in Samsung Members, we will of course let you know here! 

^Sachiko

Highlighted
Navigator

Well I think we all know that already that it's not coming this weekend that's obvious Samsung never let anyone know and how can you confirm it's not this weekend? How do you know that when samsung don't even know 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Exactly MOD don't know when exactly will be release, Korea receive Beta week ago Saturday, so everything is possible 

Highlighted
Navigator

It will more than likely be Monday when the note 10 gets it which will probably be beta 2 

Highlighted
Navigator
No one knows when it will be it could pop up tomorrow or tonight within the next hour don't know why they say it's not this weekend when they don't know they know just as much as us
Highlighted

when will it come to india..waiting eggerly

Highlighted
Community Manager

I don't usually post here (I'm a lurker), usually it would be our Super-Samsung-Mod team that would bring this kind of news to the Community but I was so excited about being able to share the confirmation of the UK's participation in the Beta  last night, I thought it couldnt wait until the morning...

@mikeybrayhx3  and @Adamksc , you can keep checking... but it won't be over the weekend. Also, as long as you have an open network, UK, S10 family device you'll be able to access the Beta - there are not limited spaces in the UK beta. For us, it's open so when it's released, it will be available to anyone with an eligible device. . All I can say is.... I have my sources.

@ankey13, While I'm only connected to the UK and Irish markets, we've spotted that the  OneUI 2 Beta with Android 10 is also coming soon to India 

^Sachiko

Highlighted
Explorer

Can you tell me if I will be able to register with an Irish sim card, I wasn't able to last year, I have a UK one to but I just wanna know if I'll need to bring it to work on Monday haha

Top Liked Authors