Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Highlighted
Navigator

Try to withdraw from it again then restart your phone and wipe cache partition then check for updates to make you it's up to date then enroll again restart your phone and again wipe cache partition then check for updates this time it should be there I have just done this again on a friends S10+ 

Highlighted
Navigator

Screenshot_20191103-184231_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
Observer
Many thanks but I've tried this already. Did not make a difference unfortunately
Highlighted
Navigator

Can you take a screenshot of software information like this just want to check your service provider SW thanksScreenshot_20191103-184848_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Observer
It's BTU
Highlighted
Navigator

Have you tried flashing the latest BTU as there has been two new updates within the last 2 weeks one of them was camera updates and the other was the November security patch you mite have to be updated first worth a try? 

Apprentice
Mine's btu as well but i wouldn't like to do it myself cuz then you'll need to flash all the updates.
Highlighted
Observer
I did the November patch this morning, then did the whole cache wiping method and still nothing
Highlighted
Apprentice

I'm having the exact same issue, have tried all of the above steps but aren't seeing the beta update. I'm BTU aswell.

Highlighted
Apprentice
I think is just as the customer service said, they are realising it by batches, and they didn't do it for btu yet.
Top Liked Authors