Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Highlighted
Navigator
Ah fair enough @Connor-Byrne
Navigator
@Connor-Byrne , hi what did you do to get the update I still have nothing should I flash the newest update for btu then try again?
Apprentice

I just went into the settings and it showed up. I have BTU btw. This is the update Screenshot_20191031-173411_Software update.jpg

Navigator

I managed to get the beta all I did was withdraw from it turned my phone off then on bootup I  wiped cache partition I then enrolled again then I turned my phone off and wiped cache partition again then I checked for update and it was there Screenshot_20191031-212317_Software update.jpg

Apprentice

I keep getting notification sounds randomly but nothing is showing up in the notification bar, its driving me crazy!! I've searched the internet & tried everything that was mentioned as a possible fix, turned off notification reminder, turned off NFC, I've even turned off notifications to all my apps but it still continues to randomly notify me for no reason, sometimes 3 to 4 times back to back. Has anybody else had this issue?

Regards,

Reza

Apprentice
Does anyone from uk got the new one ui 2.0 installed on a s10 plus device?
Apprentice
Sure do
Apprentice

How😂

Observer

I also have the issue where the status always says withdrawn whenever I try and enrol on my S10. Any ideas? 

Apprentice
Yep, same thing here, I've withdrawn wipe cache then enrol again but nothing, I've spoke with samsung support and they said this happens in batches, i don't know what to say.
Top Liked Authors