Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Navigator
You wont get the beta from samsung even if you flash the unlocked firmware if I'm honest I'd flash the update yourself you do know now you've flashed XEU you wont get OTA so you won't even get the OTA anyway
Apprentice

In phone settings it says XEU/XEU,XEU/02U, I thought the last part doesn't matter and won't ever change as thats what the phone was originally on...I'll wait to see if I recieve the update, I got the notice in members app so it must of recognised my phone as unlocked handset, it seems there are a few people who subscribed yesterday and haven't received the update, maybe it is true that Samsung have withdrawn the ZSJF update and will be releasing the ZSJL one soon

Highlighted
Navigator
I have the ZSJL one already
Navigator

Screenshot_20191030-164959_Software update.jpg

Navigator

Has anyone received the beta in the UK yet I managed to join it the other day but still have not received any beta update yet but on the top of my screen it does say withdrawn ? And at the bottom it says withdrawScreenshot_20191029-202534_Samsung Members.jpg

Explorer

Screenshot_20191031-145237_Samsung Members.jpg

No mine still says active, I registered from the start though

Apprentice

@Gav4b wrote:

Has anyone received the beta in the UK yet I managed to join it the other day but still have not received any beta update yet but on the top of my screen it does say withdrawn ? And at the bottom it says withdrawScreenshot_20191029-202534_Samsung Members.jpg

I am also experiencing the same issue, and ive seen others saying the same thing. I wonder whats wrong. Anyone know any solutions?

Apprentice

I re-flashed my S10+ with newest BTU firmware from SamFrew using Odin and enrolled via Samsung members app and the update was there straight away in phone settings 

Navigator

What I did was back my data up withdraw flash pie XEU in my case might be BTU for you and then enrol again in members should work then mate worked for me @Connor-Byrne 

Apprentice

@mikeybrayhx3 wrote:

What I did was back my data up withdraw flash pie XEU in my case might be BTU for you and then enrol again in members should work then mate worked for me @Connor-Byrne 

I actually just got the latest One UI 1 update and after I updated to that I finally got the One UI 2 update. So I'd say there was some lock or something that required you to have that installed

Top Liked Authors