Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Apprentice

@Gav4b wrote:
@Ksmy89  hi no not yet has anyone managed to get it this week?

Have just seen this on xda forums, looks like we need to wait it out to get the latest version?! 

Apprentice

Screenshot_20191030-160832_Chrome.jpg

Navigator
You wont get the beta at all, but yeah wait till December maybe for the official release
Highlighted
Navigator
Or just flash the android 10 update from xda it's easy
Navigator
Just note that every beta update they do bring out you'll have to flash but it's simple to do and just as quick
Apprentice

@mikeybrayhx3 wrote:
You wont get the beta at all, but yeah wait till December maybe for the official release

Why won't I get the beta at all? They are still letting you subscribe on members app so haven't pulled it from there

Navigator

Don't listen to these about not using Odin I've used it thousands of times and never once has it broke my phone 

Navigator
Are you carrier unlocked if so yeah you'll get it but I mean for people who are carrier locked
Navigator

Odin doesnt trip Knox it doesnt break your phone its extremely safe to use if you know how to use it don't listen to these community managers they just want you to do it the official way like all companys do theres nothing harmful about Odin 

Apprentice

My software was 02U, but I flashed it to XEU using Odin to be able to get the notice in Members app, wanted to get the beta from Samsung 

Top Liked Authors