Support

Open search

What are the Samsung House words? OneUI 2 Beta is coming...

Highlighted
Apprentice

@SachikoT

Yhh thats what i was talking about.... Thank you for the full detailed information

Navigator

Why am I still getting the "theres a security problem with samsung s10 and note 10 devices and samsung recommend you to turn off fingerprint until the problem is fixed" on my Santander mobile banking app if it's already been fixed @SachikoT 

Highlighted
Navigator
Clearly hasn't been patched yet or I've missed it because I haven't had the biometrics update yet @SachikoT
Highlighted
Explorer

@mikeybrayhx3 wrote:
Clearly hasn't been patched yet or I've missed it because I haven't had the biometrics update yet @SachikoT

It's on the beta 7 update

Highlighted
First Poster

Am I right in thinking that I keep getting server error because I have a CSC of EVR and it sim locked to EE

Highlighted
Navigator
Spot on @Justrob95
Highlighted
First Poster

And no way to change it 

Highlighted
Apprentice

What about if ur EVR but sim unlocked?

Highlighted
Navigator
Still no mate as @SachikoT stated you have to have the unlocked variant which is either xeu or btu obviously the EVR comes from the carrier which is tied to serial number and csc
Highlighted
Explorer

@Kay9 wrote:

What about if ur EVR but sim unlocked?

You would need to flash either BTU or xeu to change you CSC, I did it last year, ( I had a vdi variant, Vodafone Ireland ( and then I was able to join the beta, you will lose all your date though

Top Liked Authors