Support

Open search

What I would like to see in One UI 2.0

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey guys,

Needless to say some of us didn't make it to the beta program and that's just that but I thought we could make a thread of features we wish to see and our friends in the beta could do us some major favours by pushing those suggestions that sort of cuts it in the beta program.

With that said, I really wanna see emoji suggestions/prediction on the Samsung keyboards like we have on swiftkey. It's the one reason I kinda go to swiftkey really.

Guys! Let's push this please. We all can't get in but somehow we can be heard!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hi there, @Derealbrian!

Thanks for the fantastic idea! We love getting feedback and ideas, and that's a great one.

We've made sure our developers are aware of this idea, and we'll see what they come back with!

*Edit* - By the way, the Beta programme isn't open just yet. So you may still have a chance to join! There will be no cap this time, so if your phone is eligible, you'll be able to get in! 

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
Voyager

Hey,

iOS have a scanner feature into "Notes" (removed and moves into "My files" for iOS 13).

Samsung has implemented QR CODE scanner in recent months, if Samsung was able to implemted the same feature as iOS with document scanner, it might be perfect

Sincerly. 

Highlighted
Hi @Cardy06, cheers for that!

That's a really useful one and we've fed this back to the developers.
Voyager

Oh cool !  

If i have more ideas i let you know

Highlighted
No worries, @Cardy06.

Always happy to pass back great ideas! 
Highlighted
First Poster

Hi @DannyT really appreciate it. With the beta programme, trying to get in has been the biggest hustle I have ever come across. Sooooo, here's the thing my banner is persistent and wont go away means I am qualified with my Snapdragon S10+ device. Now when I click to register it  returns to the home page with no toast! 

FYI I have tried all the work arounds discussed on the Members app including a new account, clearing cache and even entering recovery mode to wipe cache!! At this point I feel samsung is toying with me or something lol. This isnt my first beta programme tho but this experience is just...

Highlighted
First Poster
Also was thinking if the camera could have this feature where a double tap could zoom in x2 for both cameras. I think this would make video recording epic! An overkill would be zooming in on the location of the tap!!
Highlighted
Hey @Derealbrian!

You mentioned you have a Snapdragon S10+ device. Where did you purchase the phone and where are you located? In regards to the camera feedback, don't worry! We will definitely pass it on to our developers team.
Top Liked Authors