Support

Open search

Wallet Cover Case doesn't work properly anymore

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi,

My Wallet Cover Case doesn't work properly anymore (Samsung S10): the leds behave correctly but when I try to change songs/pause music, it doesn't do it (even though the leds display the right buttons). That being said, if the alarm starts ringing, I can stop it with the led display buttons.

Why would those led display buttons work for the alarm and not for the Samsung music app?

I'm on One UI 2.0 and Android 10.

It used to work fine.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@Rockline wrote:

Hi,

My Wallet Cover Case doesn't work properly anymore (Samsung S10): the leds behave correctly but when I try to change songs/pause music, it doesn't do it (even though the leds display the right buttons). That being said, if the alarm starts ringing, I can stop it with the led display buttons.

Why would those led display buttons work for the alarm and not for the Samsung music app?

I'm on One UI 2.0 and Android 10.

It used to work fine.

Thanks.

There is a problem with the Clear View Standing Case for the S9 : sometimes after an android update the S9 doesn't recognize whether the cover is open or close : here the workaround is to wipe the cache partition : perhaps this helps in your case as well ?

Top Liked Authors