Support

Open search

(Un)Official "Suggestion Thread" (S10 Variants, Galaxy Watch and Buds)

Apprentice

If they want a firm idea of what we're asking for @AntS :

stick a photo taken on an S10 or Note10 variant side by side with one taken on an iPhone 11 Pro or a Google PIxel 3/3 XL/4/ 4 XL, and tell them "that's what they want".
It's literally the only thing that's holding the phones back. They *need* algorithm-driven computational photography like Google has, OR they need to let us install the Google Camera and stop being forced to use the rather disappointing Samsung software :(

Explorer
Please sort out the photo software on the S10 plus, there is night and day between you and other brands.

Also unlock the 25w charging you are currently way behind all the others
Apprentice

It's gotta be the processing software really, I think you're right. The image processing is utterly lacking! There's no sharpness, poor clarity... I want results like on the Google Pixel 3/4 or iPhone 10/11

Apprentice

@AntS Samsung surely must be working on new image processing software? Apple have just shown Samsung up with Deep Fusion, and Google has been doing this since forever.

Explorer

Just received an update. I got right excited as it said major camera improvements.

Unfortunately it was just slowfies, who even asked for this ???

Apprentice

Is there any way you can suggest to them to add more resolution options for Samsung DeX? I really want to use DeX in my school, but the monitors there are with resolution 1366x768, and DeX only supports down to 1600x900. So the picture is cropped. It would be really useful for me to be able to go to lower resolutions.

Explorer

Samsung should add a feature where you can share live location via contacts because Google themselves have added that feature so Samsung should do the same.Also Samsung should add a feature where you can check your battery health and see how much the battery has been degraded overtime.Samsung also need to add a feature where you can check your warranty coverage in settings and give you an estimate expiration date like Apple so then you will have an idea when the warranty will finish.Screenshot_20191107-231558_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191109-155340_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20191109-170246_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191109-170537_YouTube.jpg

Apprentice

You

@Mohammed_44 wrote:

Samsung should add a feature where you can share live location via contacts because Google themselves have added that feature so Samsung should do the same.Also Samsung should add a feature where you can check your battery health and see how much the battery has been degraded overtime.Samsung also need to add a feature where you can check your warranty coverage in settings and give you an estimate expiration date like Apple so then you will have an idea when the warranty will finish.Screenshot_20191107-231558_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191109-155340_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20191109-170246_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191109-170537_YouTube.jpg

could just download the trusted contacts app from google play

Explorer

Hi,we would rather have it build in instead of download it because not everyone wont download it.

Explorer

Samsung should add a feature where if you lose your device,the charging port should be disabled so then no one can't connect it to the PC or charge it.Screenshot_20191116-140204_Chrome.jpg

Top Liked Authors