Support

Open search

(Un)Official "Suggestion Thread" (S10 Variants, Galaxy Watch and Buds)

Highlighted
Superuser II
Superuser II

Do you seen CNBC capsule on Capsule list?

Go to Bixby Voice > All Capsules, find CNBC.

See you soon!

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User II
Benvenuti Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition e Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition!
Abbiamo bisogno di te per Bixby Voice e One UI: ti aspettiamo!
Highlighted
Voyager
Hello, no I dont see it. How do I download it?
Highlighted
Superuser II
Superuser II

Sorry, you cannot download it as it is available for selected regions directly from Bixby servers.

Partners capsule (like CNBC) may not be available for every regions like Samsung ones are. 

Where did you buy your device?

See you soon!

EU Italian Super User II
Highlighted
Voyager
I bought it in official Samsung store in Serbia.
So bixby functionality is tied to capsules instead of having such basic functions integrated in to it? How can this assistant manage to be worse than Siri?!
Highlighted
Superuser II
Superuser II

Bixby capsules are "knowledge packs" that help Bixby to solve users' requests and provide information.

Every assistants take information from external sources (like FlightStats as you may have seen) and for Currency Conversions (and more) Bixby relies on CNBC services and to reach this goal CNBC capsule has been created (These data may vary over time, so you have to retrieve these date from a content provider that can deliver them currently updated). Capsule can be made available for all regions or restricted to limited ones. Other assistants may make currency conversions available for all regions (but remember that is provided by content provider as well)

Not having an UK devices, you cannot use Capsule that are made specifically for UK devices (like Transport for London, SkyScanner and so on - I don't have an UK device so I can't help you with this).

What you can do is asking Samsung Members Team to ask developers to make CNBC capsule available for Serbian devices, so go to Bixby Voice > other options (three dots menu) > Contact Us > Ask a Question (it should be available in Serbian Language).

I hope this answers is useful and makes situation more clear

See you soon!

EU Italian Super User II
Highlighted
Voyager

Will do. And I know that most assistants use external data. However I have yet to see Cortana or Siri refusing to tell me something simple as conversion because of some stupid regional reductions bs.
Samsung really needs to get ther s#$£% under control. You know you are doing badly when you are losing to a dead Voice assists (Cortana) and lobotomised Siri.

The whole region locking restrictions to apps is pointless when you think about it. Maybe if you are visiting London you would like the tube app? But noo thats forbidden. I understand some apps and websites are restricted by a country for political reasons (Google China, Facebook). But what reasonable person sees in restricting such basic apps to regions!!
Gg Samsung.

Highlighted
Superuser II
Superuser II

I agree with you. I think Currency Conversions (and other feature currently supported by CNBC capsule) should be available for all regions, but if some regions have their local content provider for these feature they can use them instead of CNBC.

Once CNBC capsule is available for Serbian devices you can use it for English (US and UK), French, German, Italian and Spansh languages

See you soon!

EU Italian Super User II
Highlighted

I want the tube amp pro funktion back for my s10+. I had it on my S8 and i really miss it! Please? 

Highlighted
Apprentice

S10+

I previously had a Samsung S7. My S10+ cost over $1500NZ and I love photography

Sadly despite all the hype and advertising about how amazing the camera is - it's just not performing.

The panorama shot should be a long continuous shot. But when taken with the S10+ it's a concave curved shot, and it just looks awful. Like a reverse fish bowl view. 

Im sure this can be fixed with a software adjustment. I don't believe it's a hardware issue. And yet dispite all the feedback that I have read on these forums, noting to date has been done. (Hence this feedback)

1) Read the feedback

2) Acknowledge there is in fact a problem

3) Fix the problem

4)Give users an ETA on this solution

I have given this phone long enough and it won't do what I need. But returning it is not really an option now either, and doesn't make the issue go away.

Please get this fixed. i want to love my phone again.

Stay Well Man

Highlighted
Voyager

@Staywellman wrote:

S10+

I previously had a Samsung S7. My S10+ cost over $1500NZ and I love photography

Sadly despite all the hype and advertising about how amazing the camera is - it's just not performing.

The panorama shot should be a long continuous shot. But when taken with the S10+ it's a concave curved shot, and it just looks awful. Like a reverse fish bowl view. 

Im sure this can be fixed with a software adjustment. I don't believe it's a hardware issue. And yet dispite all the feedback that I have read on these forums, noting to date has been done. (Hence this feedback)

1) Read the feedback

2) Acknowledge there is in fact a problem

3) Fix the problem

4)Give users an ETA on this solution

I have given this phone long enough and it won't do what I need. But returning it is not really an option now either, and doesn't make the issue go away.

Please get this fixed. i want to love my phone again.

Stay Well Man

It would also help if you can copy paste this comment to the devs via the Members app on your S10+. Go to FEEDBACK---CAMERA. Copy paste the comment.
This is user forum and sadly we are just wasting words.... :(
Members app is a direct line to devs

Top Liked Authors