Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The audio cuts out intermittently

(Topic created on: 17-06-2019 08:09 PM)
Gman3000
Student
Options

Audio drops out every so often n then drops back in randomly or not sometimes! I have tp press a button to wake it up. Thought it was a bluetooth issue at first but it does it when listening to anything! Have tried clearing the data and cache via app permissions for bluetooth and still it continues. Any ideas?? 

6 REPLIES 6
Voodooman
Pioneer
Options

What is your setup? Do you use headphones with 3.5 mm jack, headphones with USB-C, any amplifier?

0 Likes
Gman3000
Student
Options
My set up is...an S10 so kind of irrelevant, but thanks.
0 Likes
Charlea
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem, it's only now and again, more than often happens when I have headphones in but also happens playing music or podcasts through the phone speaker too. Did you happen to find the cause of this yet? Its pretty frustrating.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey all.

What apps are you using when the audio cuts out? 

Check out your sleeping apps. These apps don't run in the background, and so if your phone is put to sleep, the audio from these apps will cut out. Head to Settings > Device Care > Battery > More (3 dots top right) > Settings > Sleeping Apps. If the app that seems to be cutting out is there, then remove it and try again. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
horita
Student
Options

i'm having the same issue with my S10, did you find any solution?

0 Likes
beccard
First Poster
Options
Im having the same issue. Phone not going to sleep its happenjng on Netflix and spotify, plays a few seconds then cuts out and wont go back on for a few mins
0 Likes