Support

Open search

System UI phone restarting

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi all,

Yesterday I update my Galaxy S10 to Android 10, and since then the phone restarts every 30 min. I delete the system cache but the issue persists. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this big problem. The phone is new (2 weeks).

Thaanks

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
@Cosmo84: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please can you try restarting the S10 in Safe Mode and monitor the performance for a few hours. If you notice that the problem doesn't arise then please restart the phone as you would normally, and delete any third party apps.

Turn the device off > Press and hold the Power key > Release the Power key when the S10 logo appears > Press and hold the Volume Down key immediately after releasing the Power key > Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device finishes booting.
Highlighted
Apprentice
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for sharing the steps.if the phone will work fine in safe mode,you suggest to delete all apps like viber,WhatsApp, wase and so on?
Highlighted
Apprentice
Looks like that also in safe mode is doing the same thing. Do you think that a factory reset will fix the problem?
Highlighted

It wouldn't harm, @Cosmo84. Give it a whirl but don't forget to back up your data using Smart Switch for PC or Mac.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi again, seems that safe mode and factory reset fixed the issue. Please share if you have other suggestions. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Seems like Samsung doesn't care about the issue or they cannot find a solution. 

Highlighted
Navigator

I don't have daily system restart frozen but I had one yesturday ..I think is android 10 update for samsung s10 they need to fix it 

Highlighted
Explorer

Mine do the same with Android 10 update.

Once in a while it restarts and ask for pin (no, I don't have the option to do restarts on).

Navigator

samsung needs to fix this issues fast 

Top Liked Authors