Support

Open search

Spotify not playing any music once screen is lock then when i touch screen it plays again

SOLVED
First Poster

When listening to spotify on my s10+ as soon as I lock my screen with side button plays a little while then minute later it locks properly and doesn't play music until I touch the screen again have gone through all settings can find anything that is stopping it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

I had the same issue on my S9 following the One UI update. It introduced the sleeping apps function so when screen turned off then it put the app to sleep.

If you go to device care -> battery -> 3 dots top right, then 'sleeping apps' option. Remove spotify from list and all should be good.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Explorer

I had the same issue on my S9 following the One UI update. It introduced the sleeping apps function so when screen turned off then it put the app to sleep.

If you go to device care -> battery -> 3 dots top right, then 'sleeping apps' option. Remove spotify from list and all should be good.

View solution in original post

Pathfinder

i have just checked and spotify was not in the sleeping apps

next solution PLEASE

Highlighted
First Poster

I had the same issue. Try to go to settings>Apps>spotify>battery>optimise battery usage. Find spotify again and turn the optimising off.

Top Liked Authors