Support

Open search

Sound Effects [concert hall, equalizer wheels, etc]

Highlighted
Explorer

Agreed. Even with sound Assistant the quality of the  music still sounds bad.  I miss the punchy bass from the Tube Amp Pro in the car and the 2 equaliser buttons.  Decided to keep the note 10 but not happy..... 

Highlighted
Explorer

@yenot6691 wrote:

Agreed. Even with sound Assistant the quality of the  music still sounds bad.  I miss the punchy bass from the Tube Amp Pro in the car and the 2 equaliser buttons.  Decided to keep the note 10 but not happy..... 

100% agree with you there. My new headphone especially needs it. Without the Tube Amp Pro feature, it doesn't have the punchy sound like you said. Of course, the headphone has some built-in features, but the Tube Amp Pro makes it even better.

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer

Samsung ! Are you reading all  this ? Why aren't you doing something about this? Don't wait for some major update . It can't be that hard to deploy a patch to address this sound feature issue that so many are unhappy about ! How about a response ! Anything ! Gezzzzzz !

Highlighted
Explorer

@jim90046 wrote:

Samsung ! Are you reading all  this ? Why aren't you doing something about this? Don't wait for some major update . It can't be that hard to deploy a patch to address this sound feature issue that so many are unhappy about ! How about a response ! Anything ! Gezzzzzz !

Mood.

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer

Hi,

I've sent another question via the samsung members app to see what they say and have linked this forum post so they know how many people actually want these features back. If any of you could do the same thing it would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20200110-225725_Samsung Members.jpgTo do this you just need to go to the samsung members app, 'Get Help', send feedback and then question.

Regards,

R

Highlighted
Explorer
Will definitely do this tomorrow @Ryan20. Thanks
Highlighted
Explorer

I don't think they even own a note 10. Even my old note 3  sounds better than my new phone.  Same old generic answers to loyal Samsung owners.I don't think they even own a note 10. Even my old note 3 sounds better than my new phone. Same old generic answers to loyal Samsung owners.

Highlighted
Explorer

@yenot6691 wrote:

I don't think they even own a note 10. Even my old note 3  sounds better than my new phone.  Same old generic answers to loyal Samsung owners.I don't think they even own a note 10. Even my old note 3 sounds better than my new phone. Same old generic answers to loyal Samsung owners.

But Spotify and YouTube Music doesn't even has its own Equalizer. The equalizer settings in the Spotify and YouTube Music settings tab redirects me to the Samsung's Sound- and effectsapp...

At least, it does redirects for me...

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted

Well, there are equalizer apps, aren't there ? It seems Samsungs wants us to use them. Respectively play music with professional music players that have a good equalizer included. I'm wondering whether that would include the Samsung Music App ... probably not.

Highlighted
Explorer

I have tried 3 of them and didn't care for a one . If there is a good one please list it . I tried one that  had a concert hall effect that was not good .

Top Liked Authors