Support

Open search

Sound Effects [concert hall, equalizer wheels, etc]

Highlighted
Explorer

@iiSnewoNL wrote:
It seems that every phone with the new Samsung One UI has this issue. My mom's A7 2018 doesn't have the EQ wheels nor the sound effects features anymore. They are all greyed out!

That actually sounds like the A7 still has them. Try plugging a pair of earphones in to see if they become available. If not then they're clearly just playing with us lol.

Highlighted
Explorer
I've seen that the UHQ-upscaler pops up when I plugged earphones. But if you say so, I'll double check it tomorrow for the other effects!
Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer
Nevermind, the A7 2018 has all the features in Android 9 with the Samsung OneUi. My bad. I really hope they'll solve this issue for other phones who don't have the features.
Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer

Step 5Step 5Step 4Step 4Step 3Step 3Step 2Step 2Step 1Step 1

@edsono wrote:
it's literally not there for me and I followed all the steps. i just have uhq upscaler and Dolby atmos. no concert hall 😭 I'm on galaxy a50

This should help. Remember you need to deactivated Dolby atmos (Dully atmost) to access the concert hall (Dance Hall)

Highlighted
Explorer
I have uploaded step by step screenshots for you mate. Enjoy
Highlighted
Explorer

One UI and android 9 users, it should be in your equalizer settingsWhatsApp Image 2020-0.1-10 at 6.42.54 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-01-10 at 6.42.54 PM.jpeg

@iiSnewoNL wrote:
@edsono wrote:
it's literally not there for me and I followed all the steps. i just have uhq upscaler and Dolby atmos. no concert hall 😭 I'm on galaxy a50

Pretty sad, isn't it? Same here with the A70...

If you are on one UI version and android 9, you don't need sound assist

Highlighted
Explorer

You need to disable dolby atmos for concert hall to be highlighted

Highlighted
Explorer

@ElEro wrote:

You need to disable dolby atmos for concert hall to be highlighted

Screenshot_20200110-115816_SoundAlive.jpg

As you can see, I've disabled Dolby Atmos. No settings appear.

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
Explorer

Try to install sound assist from samsungstep 5step 5step 4step 4step 3step 3step 2step 2step 1step 1

Follo this steps

Highlighted
Explorer
I've already tried this several times. I don't think the sound assistant has anything to do with the sound effects and features because it are built-in features. I think Samsung just needs bring out an update.
Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Top Liked Authors